Click to Call
How do you know if you are having a migraine
- Five headache attacks that last from 4-72 hours.
- The pain is on one side and pulsates.
- Causes you to avoid or is aggravated by normal activities.
- AND is accompanied by one or more of the following:
- Vomiting and/or nausea
- Over sensitive to light
- Over sensitive to noises
You can also suffer from a migraine with an aura
- Your headache is accompanied by at least 1 severest symptoms which completely go away:
- Vision problems like flickering lights, waved lines or spots
- Pins and needles feelings or numbness
- Hard to put words together
Common Symptoms of a migraine attack can proceed your headache
- Symptoms before or during a migraine headache
- You have a sudden burst of energy or a feeling of well being
- You are restless or very talkative.
- You feel like you have to eat a lot more.
- You are more irritable or tense.
Symptoms that you have during a migraine attack
- Pulsating pain.
- Pale coloring of your face.
- Tender or pressure feeling of your scalp.
- Cold or sweaty hands.
- Diarrhea, nausea and/or vomiting.
- Light or noise sensitivity.